Why Primo Doors?
“Our name defines our values, our commitment to customer service, and quality of our products”
- first class, exceptionally good of its kind
- Highly or most valuable
- top rated
- most valuable or essential
- of finest quality
Primo Doors specializes in providing our clients with beautiful and affordable front and rear-entry doors. Whether you are building a new home or improving your existing home, Primo Doors will assist you in selecting or creating the perfect door that is welcoming and eye-catching. We want you to have a door that you will be proud of AND that fits within your budget.
We use the highest quality hardwoods such as Mahogany and Knotty Alder, which add character and warmth to the entryway of your home. We also have a variety of decorative Forged Iron doors, Interior doors, Fiberglass, and Steel doors. Contact us today and tell us about your project so we can help you find the perfect door.
Experience the Primo Difference!
Primo Doors does not believe in mediocrity. To be the best, we have set our standards higher than the competition. We want you to Experience the Primo Difference!
- Customer satisfaction: We list this first because YOU as our customer are our #1 priority. We understand the value of our customers and vow to do everything we can to make sure you are completely satisfied with your products and our service.
- Personalized service: Our knowledgeable sales staff will take the time necessary to assist you in finding the perfect door. We offer FREE on-site consultations to discuss your project, take measurements, and help you with your selections.
- Direct pricing: To assure that you are getting the best quality products for your hard-earned money, we offer you the most competitive prices. We will match or beat any competitors price!* We are continuously shopping the competition to save you time and money. Our prices are 50%-75% off of “Retail” and 10%-20% lower than other “so-called” wholesale companies.
- Reasonable lead times: Our average lead time on stock doors are 3-5 weeks from date of purchase to installation, compared to the industry standard of 6-8 weeks. Though unforeseen events may occur, we understand that communication is vital, and we respect you enough to inform you of any issues or delays that may arise during the production process.
- Professional Installation: Our installers are experienced, courteous, professional and share our values in customer service and quality craftsmanship. They will be respectful to you and your home. Our installers are licensed and bonded and speak English. They will clean up afterwards, haul off your old door and debris, and ensure you are satisfied before they leave.
- Custom Projects: Though we have a large selection of doors to choose from, we also have capabilities to build the door of your dreams or enhance the appearance of your existing entryway. We will custom build doors to your preferred style and specifications using a variety of wood species available. We can accent your custom project with custom leaded glass, wrought iron, or a variety of glass textures. Let us build your dream door!
- Warranty: Primo Doors is partnered with the finest manufacturers and product suppliers in the industry. To ensure you get the best quality products, all of the products we sell are warranted by the manufacture against defects and craftsmanship for a minimum of at least a year. Insulated glass panels are warranted for 5 years. Our premium finish is warranted for 1 year, no other door company will do that! We stand behind the products we sell.
*At the discretion of Primo Doors: All doors are not created equal; though they may appear similar, they may not be crafted of the same quality as the doors we offer.